Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

On Your Knees

(Shawna The Dead getting ready to take a bite out of Daphne.)

The kind folks at FuZion Night Club invited me back again this past Saturday to torment their patrons with more of my demented numbers. And to think, it's not even Halloween yet! As a special treat, Manitee Goldburger offered to paint my face for the night. I was a little concerned that she might not give me that bold look that my fans are accustomed to. As you can see from the pics, though, Manitee certainly knows how to set the spackle gun to whore with the best of them.

For my first number of the evening, I decided to mix things up a bit by pulling out my old Scissor Sisters' "Filthy/Gorgeous" routine. I'm all about a feel-good-tranny-hooker anthem. I was certainly feeling the hot groove of the song despite suffering from a miserable hangover. Just once I'd like to wake up the day of a show without a splitting headache. Oh yeah, I could drink less!

For my second number, I premiered a fierce little Groovasaurus song called, "On Your Knees". They're an old Boston band that I used to absolutely adore/stalk back when I lived there. The lead singer, Anita, has this killer voice that literally stops you in your tracks. I've always wanted to work one of their songs into a routine and this was my wish come true. It was a real thrill getting back into my leather and ordering those hot little goth boys to submit to the will of Daphne!


Of course, the show was not just all about me. I shared the stage with the fierce Nevaeh for the first time. Sister girl is sweet, thin, gorgeous and disgustingly talented. I hate her. Just kidding! Really, this girl can dance.


Uhura really outdid herself this week. She had the nerve to perform a c#m bucket number that included an actual pale filled with a creamy white substance that both she and the audience guzzled down. What a whore! Loved it!


As usual, the night did not end with the show. The Luscious Lane whisked me away to the elegant environs of Woody's for a little post performance revelry. Here you can see him showing me his pinball wizard moves. Of course that's nothing compared to the tricks I showed him when we got home. But that story's not fit for publication.


What is fit for publication, though, are all the hot pics that were taken that night. Be sure to drop by my homepage, Down with Daphne, to drool over all the hot action.

Well, it looks like I have a few weeks off to prepare for Halloween. The lovely Linda Hand Jenkins and the newly crowned Miss Central Station, Bo Lima Jenkins, are coming to Looseville. This town may never be the same.

Smooches,
Daphne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home