Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

DeluZion at FuZion

(Taffy Shalamar and Daphne Ruth Jenkins enjoying a quiet moment outside of the spotlight.)

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Yup, I've finally gotten off my lazy and deeply intoxicated ass and landed myself a gig here in Looseville, Kentucky. This coming Tuesday, July 3, I will be making my Looseville debut as part of the DeluZion with Dementia show at FuZion.

As I've mentioned in recent posts, this club is the up-and-cumming hot spot in the city. I always have a twisted time when I'm there. I hear that the night of the show they're going to be serving $1 wells. Excellent! The crowd will be good and liquored up so I won't have to work as hard.

I have to admit that I'm really excited about performing again. When the lovely Adaysha Skye called to invite me to to be their special guest that evening, she mentioned that they're looking for the show to be very cutting edge. Girl, I'm used to having to tone my work down for a mainstream audience. These betches want me to amp it up!

So, if you're in town, be sure to come out and support me at my coming out party. You don't have to work the next day, so you have no excuses.


When - Tuesday, July 3, at 11:30 pm
Where - FuZion Night Club
Who - Daphne Ruth Jenkins and the cast of DeluZion


Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home