Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Daph Gone Wild

(Daphne, Taffy and Christina before it all went horribly wrong.)

This past Saturday was the classy Christina's birthday. Since we were planning to hit the Infection anyway, I thought it would be a great idea to hand out flyers for the upcoming benefit show at FuZion Night Club.


It was the perfect night for it since it seems like everyone was out partying. My lovely sister Candy Pants Jenkins from Chicago was in town for a little fun. Cutie Pie Casey got the hell out of Lexington for the night and was hanging with Hobes and Kassafras. Study puppy Michael had put Austin to bed and was prowling the bar like a wild cat. Gerome could be found in the showroom; but let's be honest, when isn't that young whippersnapper out partying like a Disney rock star?

However, something went very wrong as the evening progressed. Yup, you guessed it: I got sh!t-faced drunk. I think that I may have handed out a total of 6 flyers. And 3 of them were given to the same person, right Scott?


Well, at least I had a REAL good time partying with Bri-Bri and Luscious Lane. By the way, that's my makeup all over their faces; no need to call the narcotics division of the Looseville police. These pictures here only hint at the debauchery that ensued. Head over to my homepage, Down With Daphne, to witness all the horror first-hand.


So, in lieu of actually handing out the flyers, here's an electronic version for my blog. Hope to see you all there. I promise not to get tore up until after I perform.

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home