Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Bambi B-Day


(The birthday girl herself, spreading a little faerie dust.)

Hey all you hot readers out there. Here's a quick post to wish my sister Bambi a fabulous birthday. I had such a wonderful time catching up with her this past weekend at the luxurious River's Edge Campground. Who new that crazy bat was about to turn a year older?

I really do miss that wacky betch. We had some wild times back in Hotlanta. Who can forget the night I had to save her from drowning in the champagne fountain at Blake's.
Or, what about when we played geeky and drunky after the Possum's benefit show. I'll never forget they way she smashed her hairy boobies together and slurred at the waitress, "What do you think of these, Dorothy?"
Good times, good times!
Here's a sweet picture of my degenerate twin, Dannyboy, and Bambi wearing their matching bathing suits by the pool on Memorial Day. Bambi doesn't look a day over 70 now does she?

Don't worry, I promise to post more pics and to dish the dirt from Memorial Day. Check back soon!

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home