Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On The Air

(A classic shot of those hairy betches in the Jenkins clan.)

You simply must pop over to the Drag-O-Drama site to hear their latest podcast. After more than a year away, I’ve made my calamitous return to the world of podcasting. The fact is that the girls of Drag-O-Rama had done a wonderful job of finding their groove without my Capricorn ass there to keep them in line. However, there is an undeniable chemistry when we’re all together. It’s like an even bitchier version of The View with absolutely no relevant content.

It really was a blast to dish with Pinkie, Marsha and Momma Dale again after all this time. Besides, I had to be there to stop the slanderous comments that they were making about me in my absence. Oh well, at least they were talking about me. I always say, bad press is better than no press (right Britney?). However, the title of their last podcast, Daphne Can Go To Hell, took things a little too far.

I’m certain you’ll agree that this is the start of a golden age of podcasting. So, start listening so you can say that you were there when it all happened.

Smooches,
Daphne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home