Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Red Chair Riot


My regular readers know that I am a huge fan of The Glamazons. The Jenkins clan recently attended their Red Chair premiere and it was an absolute blast. Well, when I received a phone call from their fabulous leader, Ziggy, offering me a spot in this week's show, I naturally leapt at the chance. Just think: I'll be their "special guest star" just like Heather Locklear on Melrose Place.

Besides, we're talking about an amazingly talented and diverse group of performers who are always willing to lend a gal a helping (not to mention immaculately manicured) hand despite their megastar status. Also, The Red Chair is an ideal location for a Friday night cabaret show: no cover; ample free parking; smoke-free environment; and early show time. That leaves you plenty of dough to purchase loads of refreshing adult beverages and to tip the divas. So, head on out this Friday and pray that I don't get hit by a Marta bus on my way to the gig this time:

When - Friday, February 3 at 9:30 pm
Where -
The Red Chair
Who -
The Glamazons with special guest star, Daphne Ruth Jenkins

It's sure to be a deliciously naughty time with the Jenkins clan on hand. Watch your wallets and your boyfriends!

Smooches,
Daph

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daphne, I swear, you are our bestest PR!

Break a nail on Friday girl. We are sorry, but Chynna and I won't be there. So you'll have to take a bunchload of pictures!

Love,

Pierre

 
At February 03, 2006, Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Hey sweetie,

You know us Jenkins, there will be enough photographic evidence to convict us all.

So sorry to hear about your family emergency. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Smooches,
Daph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home