Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Frap Me!

("But Linda, it's true: that skirt doesn't make your ass look fat; your fat ass makes your ass look fat!")

Frap me, baby! Frap me all night long! I resisted as long as I could. However, my dear sister, Pinkie chastised me during last night's podcast for not having my own Frappr map. I'm sure she only wants me to get one so that she can gloat that she has more "friends" on her map than I do.

(Drag queens gone wild! My shy and demure sister Pinkie D. Jenkins)
So, bop on over to my map and let me know where you live. That way, when I wind up homeless and destitute, I have some options about what part of the country to crash in.

On a side note, I've added a few new websites to my list of links. First up is the glamtastic Gigi Monroe's website. Be sure to peruse the videos for some truly mind-blowing performances. Check out that fabulous crimson gown she wears in the "Alone" video. It's actually a wedding dress that she bought from Momma Dale and Gigi-fied. Gorgeous and talented: it's a good thing that she's so nice or I'd have to hate that bitch!

For a change of pace, check out Film Stock, a new blog from one of my biggest fans. There's a quirky combination of revealing film reviews and delectable vegetarian recipes. Don't worry Pinkie, where the recipes call for tofu, just substitute with baby back ribs.

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home