Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Show Must Go On

(The legendary leader of the Glamazons, Ziggy Stardust, blinding Daphne Ruth Jenkins with her dazzling star power.)

I know it seems like just a few short weeks ago that I reported on the final weekend of The Glamazons at The Armory. Well, that's because it was literally two weeks ago. Apparently, these lovely ladies work quickly, though, because they have already secured a new home for their world-class cabaret act.

Starting this Friday, January 20 at 9:30 pm, you'll be able to catch Ziggy Stardust, Chynna Fox and the rest of those delicious divas over at The Red Chair in Midtown Atlanta. I've gotta say, I sort of prefer the earlier show time. This queen ain't getting any younger and the sooner I can start partying, the sooner I can head home for some much-needed beauty rest.

So, start the weekend off right by joining DJ and I as we cheer on the Red Chair premiere of the gorgeous Glamazons:

When - Friday, January 20 at 9:30 pm
Where - The Red Chair
Who - The Glamazons

It's sure to be the entertainment event of the season. If you get there early, save me a seat at the bar. If you get there late, kindly pick me up off the floor.

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home