Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My First Time

(Daphne Ruth Jenkins opens herself up to new experiences.)

Believe it or not, I lost my virginity Tuesday night. No, not that virginity, silly. If you thought that, you obviously haven’t been paying attention. I’m talking about my podcast virginity! I joined Momma Dale, Pinkie and Peggy for I Don’t Wanna Grow Up, I’m a Drag-O-Rama Kid, the second episode of our brand new show, Drag-O-Drama.

The first episode was great. However, it was missing a key ingredient: DAPHNE! Thankfully, that error has been corrected and the latest podcast has been Daphne-ized. It’s the best place to hear about the latest in drag culture and to get the inside scoop on all the upcoming Drag-O-Rama events.

In addition, you get to learn a little more about the enigmatic Jenkins clan. This week’s topic of discussion was stories from our childhoods that prove we were meant to be drag queens. Girl, they should have signed us all up for Drag Idol before we were out of preschool.

We have lots of exciting shows planned, so do stop back frequently. My next big challenge will be to interview one of my friends and idols, Alexandria Martin. I’m going to do my best Barbara Wawa impression and uncover the girl behind the legendary performer.

We’re learning the ropes as we go along, but we’re having an absolute blast doing it. If you have suggestions, be sure to pass them along.

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home