Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Deranged Drag Queen On The Loose!










(Artist rendering by Tray Butler of Decatur's Deranged Drag Queen.)

Stop the presses! I just picked up the latest issue of Creative Loafing and found a scintillating story in The Blotter describing the disturbing antics of Demensha, the Decatur Deranged Drag Queen. Apparently, the whole sordid tale started when this chemically unbalanced vixen picked up a sweet little piece of "chicken" at a Decatur gay bar on a recent Saturday evening. Now, the only gay bar I know of in Decatur is "My Sister's Room", a lesbian hangout. Who knew that was the place for gals like me to pick up hotties?

Anyway, according to the twinkie, he decided not to postpone freaky with Demensha until the morning. However, when he awoke, the little man with issues supposedly changed his mind altogether about bumpin' uglies with Psycho Sister because of the live-in boyfriend waiting for him back at the homestead. At this point, girlfriend apparently flipped her wig and proceeded to tie up the dimwit and leave him in the woods. Then, she called 911 to let them know where he was.

If you ask me, chicken little's story isn't holding any vodka...I mean water. Obviously, he did get plowed by Cruella Deville (in the woods no less). He must have done something during their act of passion to piss Demensha off. Maybe he forgot to compliment her ability to pound his butt while balancing in heels. Honey, this whole elaborate fable about how he didn't sleep with a drag queen is clearly just his way of saving face with the boyfriend.

Of course, the really interesting question is: who was this seriously whacked-out diva in the first place? From the artist's rendering, I immediately noticed that distinctive Jenkins family resemblance. According to the article, the suspect lives in Decatur. I may live near Dick-hater, but I actually have an Atlanta address, unlike my dear sister Pinkie. Oops, I hope no one thinks I was trying to imply anything by that. Oh, and did you notice the color of her hair? Very interesting....

Smooches,
Daph

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2005, Blogger Yolanda Jenkins aka Momma Dale said...

Well it looks like Pinkie to me...and I know that she loves the woods...??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home