Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Visions of Daphne


Due to overwhelming demand, I've agreed to post an online photo gallery. Be the first on your block to peruse the glamorous shots at Delightfully Daphne, a photosite dedicated to glorious images of yours truly. Once there, you'll find albums of everything from the Miss Beaver Creek Gray Water Trailer Park Princess Pageant to the Vegas In Space Party. Check back often as this is a work-in-progress and is sure to evolve and grow, unlike the intellect of the current administration.

Also, if you have any creative photo session ideas, please leave me a comment. I'll consider just about anything as long as it doesn't involve extreme body piercing or squashing bugs with my high heels (sorry, all you crush freaks).

Hopefully, all these gorgeous images won't add fuel to the flame for my mysterious stalker. Dannyboy and DJ assure me that they are very close to deciding on the best stud puppet for my bodyguard. Assuming that Dannyboy and DJ have not completely worn him out, you can expect a post on the lucky boytoy within the next couple of days.

Smooches,
Daphne Ruth Jenkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home