Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Diva Down Update

Just a little update to let you all know that Linda Hand Jenkins is doing much better. Her doctor has recommended some physical therapy. Hopefully, it involves the use of her beloved sling. She's also been prescribed some delightful new meds. Just what Linda needs: more "beauty pills"! Alas, it all seems to be working as she's back on her feet and has even returned to work.

In fact, I was speaking with Linda over the phone this past weekend while she prepared to open her bar, the luxurious Central Station. In the middle of one of my typically fascinating stories, I suddenly realized that Linda had gotten very quiet. I stopped to ask her if everything was alright and detected heavy breathing coming over the line. I nearly panicked thinking that she was having a relapse.


However, I quickly came to my senses, remembered who I was talking to, and shrieked, "Linda, are you getting it on while talking to me on the phone...AGAIN!"

Linda panted, "Yes, girl. I'll call you back later." CLICK!

Somehow, I doubt that was her physical therapist I heard grunting away in the background. Apparently, Linda is doing just fine after all.

Smooches,
Daphne Ruth Jenkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home