Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Tina Too


It was only natural that once I posted a little story on my blog about Tina Turner, the reigning Tina interpreter from the Connection would stumble upon my site. Indeed, the Mistress of Mayhem herself, Hurricane Summers, dropped by and provided me with a portfolio of Tina pics. And what a fierce set of images they are!


Who can resist a diva that so effortlessly pulls off such a beautiful Bob Mackie creation? Shake a tail feather!





I absolutely adore Tina's elegance in this picture. Glamour, glamour, glamour!









This pic is probably the most surprising of the bunch for me. Tina looks downright menacing in this uniform. As if she doesn't exude authority and command respect already!




Of course, I couldn't complete my post without an electrifying picture of Hurricane herself. Halle Berry better look out, because I think Hurricane could kick her ass as Storm in the next X-Men film.




Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home