Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Miss Corn Cobb County Pageant

(Daphne Ruth Jenkins and the reigning Miss Corn Cobb County, Alexandria Martin)

This coming Saturday is the 2005 Miss Corn Cobb County Pageant. I've been eyeing this event for several months now with the intention of throwing my brassiere into the ring. The reigning Miss Corn Cobb County is my dear friend, Alexandria Martin. It would be an unbelievable honor to carry on the tradition set by such an enormous talent.

This is easily the greatest challenge that I've ever set for myself during my drag career. This title really is a big deal, so there is sure to be some first-rate talent vying for the crown. If you can make it out to the bar that night, this simple girl with a dream would greatly appreciate your support.

Here are the details:

What - Miss Corn Cobb County 2005 Pageant
When - Saturday, October 22, 11:00 pm
Where - LeBuzz, 585 Franklin Rd Se, Marietta, GA 30067
Who - Daphne Ruth Jenkins

I have my work cut out for me, so I may not post very much this week. However, you can be sure that I'll have some wild stories to tell after the pageant.

If you see me that night, wish me luck and buy me a drink. I'll need both!

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home