Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Reminder: Corn Cobb Pageant Tonight!

(Clockwise from top left: Daph, Momma, Barbie, Marsha, Linda, Dolly & Jeff, Pinkie)

Hello all!

Just a reminder that tonight, I will be entering the 2005 Miss Corn Cobb County Pageant at LeBuzz. I've been working my padded butt off preparing for the event. And, I'd be remiss if I did not mention that everyone at Drag-O-Rama has been pitching in to make this an unforgettable extravaganza. Pinkie Jenkins will even be making an on-stage appearance during my Talent number. It is not to be missed.

Regardless of what happens, my goal this evening is to achieve a personal best. I hope to entertain my friends and fans like never before. If you can make it out to the bar tonight, this simple girl with a dream would greatly appreciate your support.

Here are the details: What - Miss Corn Cobb County 2005 Pageant
When - Saturday, October 22, 11:00 pm
Where - LeBuzz, 585 Franklin Rd Se, Marietta, GA 30067
Who - Daphne Ruth Jenkins, Alexandria Martin, Pinkie Jenkins and Drag-O-Rama

My performances this evening are dedicated to The Central Station, that sexy cesspool in Charlotte, North Crazyland. These stomping grounds of my deranged sister, Linda Hand Jenkins, burned to the ground this week. Here's hoping that they rebuild soon: we don't wont their regulars back on the streets, girl!

Smooches,
Daph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home