Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tequila Makes Holly's Clothes Fall Off


(Holly Cost Jenkins sharing an Easter memory with the friendly staff of Woody's Tavern.)

Hey pumpkins! Sorry that it's taken me so long to get this next post up about our Easter escapades. The day after our party, I suffered from a severe hangover...I mean allergy attack. Then I had to get ready for my monthly gig at FuZion Night Club's goth night. It's just been a whirlwind of March madness around here. However, the good news is that I have lots of material to post about; so keep tuned.

Here we have Holly cost Jenkins singing Joe Nichols' "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off":




I had stumbed across the video that my idol, Varla Jean Merman had shot for this country classic. As soon as I heard it, I realized that this is destined to become Holly's theme song. I really think she does it justice.

Next up we have my indelible take of the Jenkins athem: Amy Winehouse's "Rehab". In the meantime, it appears that my ipod has died a sudden and horrifying death. If anyone has any tips on resurrection techniques, let me know stat!

Smooches,
Daph

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home