Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Female Trouble

(Music lover, Daphne Ruth, feelin' the juke box at Juanita's.)

Without further ado, here's the second part in our series of videos from Woody's karaoke night on President's Day Weekend. This time yours truly is up with "Trouble", one of my favorite numbers from Pink. I've actually always wanted to do this fun rocker as part of a standard lip-synch drag show. I dare say that singing it at karaoke may have been an even friskier way of satisfying that urge.

So, without further ado, here is my YouTube live vocal debut:




Maybe I won't be winning a Grammy anytime soon, but I sure did have fun. On the other hand, if a booger mess like Amy Winehouse can walk away with a wheelbarrow full of Grammy's, perhaps there is hope for a simple girl with a dream like myself.


It looks like Holly Cost Jenkins will be carrying the banner for the Jenkins clan tonight. She plans to be at Woody's karaoke this very evening. So, come on out and see this dynamo in action for yourself.


Stop back in a few days to catch the next installment featuring the sassy song stylings of Miss Ida Claire.

Smooches,
Daphne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home