Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Daphne's Creme Pie Videos

(Daphne looking like something that got dredged out of the Ohio River at Zombie Night.)

As most of you already know, FuZion Night Club recently had a zombie-themed goth night. Lord knows, it's not really a challenge for me to look like death warmed over. I gave it my best attempt, though and threw together my signature drowned drag queen look.

Here's a video the ever-helpful Ida Claire took of me getting ready for the show backstage:




For my first number, I resurrected my "Worst Pies In London" routine. Ida and I had just seen the Broadway touring production of Sweeney Todd over at the Kentucky Center. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to force-feed my delectable creme pies to more unsuspecting audience members. Here's the premiere of the full-length video of the performance. Helena Bonham Carter can eat her heart out:




Be sure to stop back soon to see the brand new number that I unveiled that night. It's a big hot mess that I know you'll all enjoy.


Smooches,
Daphne

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home