Dishin' With Daphne

A place for the international performing sensation Daphne Ruth Jenkins to spew her earth-shattering revelations regarding life, love, family and fame.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Big Fat Talent - Update

(Daphne Ruth Jenkins taking on all comers at The Armory.)

I'm so excited! Last night, I made my Armory debut, competing in Ziggy's Big Fat Talent Extraordinaire Extravaganza. I had an absolute blast doing my Christina Aguilera "Fighter" number on that marvelous stage.

The competition was fierce and way too close to call, so I shared the victory and will be returning this evening for a paid gig with the Glamazons! I'd relay more of the highlights with you, but I'm frantically preparing for tonight's show.

Thanks sooooo much to everyone who came out to support me last night. It really touched me to have you all there cheering me on.

It's because of you that I get to come back to the Armory tonight and do two numbers! I've got a few little gems that I'm thinking about premiering this evening. I promise to do my best to repay your kind support by entertaining your asses off with two brand new productions.
I really couldn't have done it without you all. It's absolutely true when they say that Drag-O-Rama is a network.

Remember, the show starts promptly tonight at 11:30. Ziggy was telling me that there's no cover before 1:00 am. I hope you'll come out and continue to share this wild ride with me.

When - Saturday, September 24 at 11:30 pm
Where - The Armory
Who - Daphne Ruth Jenkins with The Glamazons

Smooches,
Daph



1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005, Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Thanks ATLSM! I'm so glad you enjoyed the show. I had an absolute blast.

It was great finally meeting you. I'm been a big fan of your website. Your pics from Drag Idol are amazing.

Smooches,
Daph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home